Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots – Ridiculously easy, yet tender and SO incredibly delicious roasted carrots with garlic butter.
GARLIC BUTTER! *drops the mic*
*picks up the mic – can’t stay quiet for even a minute*
Hey Hey Hey! Happy Sundaaaaay! ‘Sup!? How was it last night? Did you run out of candy? There’s a surplus at my house because I bought too much. On purpose, of course. What else are we going to do in the coming freezing-season other than sit around and eat Twix and Kit Kats?
I’m also dealing with pink and blue eye shadow smeared all around my eyes and there’s bright pink lipstick still sitting on my lips.
AND. The time change. Please, let’s illegalize this fall-back thing right now. No one needs the moon at 4 pm. She is much, much prettier AND needed at about 9-ish.
Guess what else?
You have GAWT to add these Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots to your favorite (think Thanksgiving) side-dishes. GAWT.TO. Or I’ll just come over and make you love ’em.
Really, though. If there was ever a way to get people to LOVE carrots, I think this is it. The texture and flavor are just BE.YOND.
Garlic + Butter is one of the best food-marriages, in my opinion.
- 2 pounds carrots, diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
You can find complete recipes of this GARLIC BUTTER ROASTED CARROTS in diethood.com