A beautiful and delicious take on a traditional Caprese Salad, this Cucumber Caprese Salad Recipe is a perfect side dish with steak, burgers, turkey legs, barbecue chicken and more! Easy to make, this Cucumber Caprese Salad recipe is loaded with sweet, fresh vegetables. Try it today!
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Dried Oregano
- 1 TBSP Dried Basil
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
- 1 Cucumber Peeled, Skin Scraped w/Fork and Sliced Thin and Diced
- 1½ cups Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 8oz Fresh Mozzarella
- ½ Large Red Onion Diced
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a dash of salt and pepper; set aside.
- Peel washed cucumber, scrap the skin with a fork up and down a few times. Slice thin and dice. Add to a medium sized bowl.
- Quarter washed cherry tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Thinly slice and dice your red onion (of you do not like onion, feel free to omit from the recipe). Add to bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Slice mozzarella into bite sized pieces (or use pearl sized mozzarella balls). Add to bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion.
You can find complete recipes of this Cucumber Caprese Salad in annsentitledlife.com